Entertainment of guests guaranteed by the bars and cafes along the beach at Gaios, Lakkaand Loggos. There are also larger spaces with music until the early hours operating mainlyduring July and August when the tourist season is at peak. The remaining months the islandis proposed for milder holidays mainly families or couples without saying of course not, andmore excitement.
- The fortress of Agios Nikolaos, on the island bearing the same name, upon permission from the municipal authority. Tel.: 26620 32100
- The Monastery of Panagia on the small island bearing the same name. (Ask to be taken by Chrysanthos)
- The church of the Holy Apostles (Agii Apostoli). Located behind the bus stop.
- The Paleo-Christian church of Agia Marina, in Porto Ozia, at the end of the coastal road, before turning for Mogonissi.
- The Museum of Paxos and the Municipal Art Gallery. Opening hours 11:00-13:00 a.m. and 19:30-22:30 p.m. Tel.: 26620 32566
- The cistern of Eleousa, above the church, in Vlahopoulatica.
- The cistern of Agii Apostoli, to the right of a church under the same name.
- The Mill of Lesianiti at Tranakatika.
- The cliff of Mousmouli at Tranakatika.
- Ostries, for the view of Avlaki and the sunset. Take the road to the right of the church of Agia Paraskevi in Bogdanatika.
- The beaches: Kloni Gouli, Kamini, Kaki Lagada. On the road after the new harbor, at the crossroads go right towards Platanos-Loggos.
- The sandy beaches of Vrika and Voutoumi, by high-speed boat from the harbors, by fishing boat or any other boats.
- The traditional vineyards.
- The spring of Kaloiri.
- The lighthouse, from the same road, but deviate to the right.
- The house of Drihoutsi in Grammatikeika. On the road to the lighthouse, deviate to the left.
- Planous, taking the road to the lighthouse.
- The Ipapanti (1601), (Candlemass), from the road after the reservoir, going towards Lakka on the left.
- Monodendri a beach that you can reach using Lakka’s high road, taking a right turn opposite the church of Agios Spyridonas in Argyratika.
- The church of Agii Apostoli, with a view to Erimitis. At the end of the road that begins opposite Agios Spyridonas, at the petrol station of Magazia, you will see the view of the “Ortholitho” (the great sea rock formation) as you go towards the left.
- Kastanida, after the Elementary School on the right hand side at the end of the road, where the area Petrades is located. Experience the most magnificent sunsets there.
- The archeological site of the ancient cemetery.
- The Cisterns of Sarakinos (Bouloukou). Turn right after the ancient cemetery.
- The Anemogiannis factory at the end of the settlement, next to the Elementary School.
- The beach of Levrehio and Marmaria. Coming from Platanos (Fountana) 100 meters before the settlement, take the road to the right.
- The Festival was instituted in 1985. It includes concerts and workshops of 18th century classical music, performed by young scholars who can thus show their work. These happenings take place each September, at the old Loggos School. (www.paxosfestival.org.uk)
- A workshop and concerts of contemporary music performed by promising Greek professionals, under the artistic direction of the International Ensemble Modern Academy (IEMA). (www.paxosfestival .org.uk)
- Musical Encounter, 1st half of July, under the auspices of the Cultural Association of Paxos (tel. 26620 32566)
- These sources, which have long been known to the inhabitants of the island, spring forth from the subsoil and empty into the sea. Most of them are sulphurous and have been turned into pools. Today they are used for therapeutic purposes, especially for the treatment of rheumatisms. The most important are at Ozia, Gianna and Glyfada.